Remote Network Support
- Written by Super User
- April 16
- Category: Services
- Hits: 2061
IT Governance is the relationship between the stakeholders decision process and the IT management department. Both are crucial for proper business operations and for the implementation of best practices for all IT related tasks. This process includes building strong partnerships, trust, structure, regulatory bodies, and aligning these to make better decisions, reach goals, incorporate planning and project management strategies when deploying software, hardware or both.
Unfortunately not many organizations have a strong IT Governance mainly because they lack a properly formed Information Systems Team or department. This is where Azulia Consulting comes to help by leveraging your existing resources and complementing the IT support your organization requires. We can help your organization make proper IT related investments, take priority decisions based on your business needs and future projections. As your organization is already doing by in-sourcing various services from other companies (i.e: shipping services, payroll, etc), you can also insource our services to complement the existing IT department or to create one from scratch. Having an IT department, whether local or remote, is a big step towards business success because you can focus all your resources to improve your own internal operations and services while we prodive the support needed in the IT department. We can provide support for the following services remotely or in-house:
- Data Management: In terms of data management, our goal is to develop measurable controls, and implement structure to data control in order to reach the vision, mission and goals of the organization. This structure includes a business plan for the use of IT services and strategic plan for IT governance so that data is managed, stored and handle according to the organization's policy. Whether encryption is required, or specific back-end servers to store data, our management services will help you make the right decision and implement policies, procedures and methods for proper data management.
- Hardware maintenance services: Our goal is preventive maintenance and being proactive against any potential threat. Our initial evaluation is conducted to identify and determine potential threats, and enabling high security across every workstation and server in the organization. Every port is vulnerable if it is not monitored, therefore we disable unecessary services that may cause problems in the future. Our regular monitoring services allow to detect failured before they actually happen and remedy issues on the spot.
- Help desk support: If your organization requires a single point of contact for IT support we are able to cover IT processes, technology services, information management, and end user requirements. We can setup internal web-based support portals so that end users could submit their requests into a queue for further issue tracking. We can also setup training workshops and write documentation to ensure proper understanding of IT services and the expected outcome from each user.
- IT monitoring: Implementing a unified monitoring system is essential in order to keep issues under control This includes monitoring of applications, hardware, end-users issues, etc, so that users and productivity are not accepted, or if the do the impact is very little. Most importantly, IT monitoring should be flexible, easy to use and accessible to our remote technicians.
- Network Services: Network services are an integral part of every organization nowadays; whether it is a small, medium or large, computer networks are often the backbone of communication and the most widely use tool for communication within the organization and with outside customer and suppliers. Our approach is to customize your network services by providing a complete management approach that includes planning, design, integration and deployment services followed by a management and support service. The idea is to reduce the total cost of ownership of the existing equipment and services by increasing productivity within the organization and having a minimum down time.
- System Integration: Azulia Consulting could be your best technology partner who can help you deploy technologies and solutions in networking, IT cabling, fiber optic, wireless solutions, encryption services, domain management, and other turnkey solutions. Our systems integration department will help you implement security solutions for your organization, compliance services, unified communication platforms and video conferencing technolgies based on H.323, H.264 and related protocols.
- IT Security: Initially we may start with an assesment followed by an Information Technology awareness campaign so that all end users understand their reponsibilities to maintain the network secure. Out IT security solution will not only protect you against intrusion over the Internet, but also against logic bombs, trojan horses brough in-house, email hacks, phishing emails, pharming, botnet, network instrusions, rootkit, malwares and other types of potential hackings.
- IT Project Management: Our project management department can help you implement a hybrid approach for managing IT related projects in your organization. In one way we can implement the waterfall model where all requirements and dependencies are identified combined with incremental and evolutionary models where a constant flow of outcomes drive the next phase of the project. Our goal is to mitigate any type of risk and identify risk before it ever affects the project. Our approach begins with planning, analysis and prior to implementation various design phases are evaluated. Design phases help us shape the outcome for implementation leading to proper monitoring and control of the final product or service. This is the unique approach of Azulia Consulting.